In the Learning Zone forums, we strive for a community founded on respect and inclusivity. In order to foster this atmosphere, there are simple Do’s and Dont’s to follow as a guideline to how you should act and behave in the forums:
- Be welcoming, friendly and respectful to all members.
- Be understanding. Other users may have different views.
- If outlining a problem or asking for help, provide details on what is going wrong, and how.
- Be patient. Your question will be answered ASAP.
- Search the forums before posting. Someone may have answered your question already or created a similar thread.
- Use paragraphs and good grammar. Avoid walls of texts.
- Post in ALL CAPS or use excessive punctuation!!!
- Spam the forum board, try not to cross post if a thread already exists .
- Do not share or give out any personal or private information to any other members.
- Hijack a topic. Stick to the original conversation.
Alongside these Do’s and Don’ts, there are also Violations. Doing anything that is considered as a Violation can lead to your account being terminated.
It violates the go deploy Code of Conduct if you engage in any of the following activity:
- Post, promote or distribute any content that is illegal.
- Upload or link any files containing a virus or malicious software.
- Post obscene or offensive images.
- Promote or encourage illegal activity including hacking, phishing and scamming.
- Harass, threaten, embarrass or insult other users, including - but not limited to - sending unwanted messages, attacking race, religion, gender, sexual orientation.
- Hate speech is not permitted. You may not post or distribute content that is harmful, racist, homophobic, sexist, defamatory or objectionable.
- Impersonate another person, member or administrator.