LON-SRV6 Server Not Connected

Hello,
On learning path Installation, Storage, and Compute with Windows Server [learning-zone] Module 1 - Installing, managing and migrating Windows Server [learning-zone] I’m not able to connect to LON-SRV6.

The lab start with LON-SRV6 selected but no connection is estabelished to the server.

Since it’s the first Task and Step on the lab I’m not able to perform it and complete the lab.

Captura de ecrã 2023-01-12, às 12.01.27

I’ve tryed to use the “VM Power Operations” bottom but with no success.

Can you please help me on this issue

“Hello there! @carlosmiguelsoares. Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We are currently looking to fix this issue. We will reach out to you once this issue is resolved!

Jagg - go deploy

Hey @carlosmiguelsoares, quick update, I have identified this issue. This has now been forwarded to our dev team and will be fixed shortly. I will reply to this post when this issue has been resolved. Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

Thanks, Looking forward to receive the Ok.

1 Like

Hey @carlosmiguelsoares the issue is now resolved. You should be able to start this lab as intended. Once the lab is started up you will need to turn the VM on as the lab guide.

Also do get back in touch if you encounter any further issues! I’ll be happy to help :slight_smile: